Good question. I will list several. Steam cleaning, A.K.A hot water extraction, can get ride of up to 99% of the contaminants. These can include bacteria, dust mites, fleas, and many more microscopic pests. Steam cleaning can improve air quality by reducing allergens. Next reason is that a majority of major carpet manufactures recommend this at least annually. Some even void their warranties if it isn’t. It also provides to increase the longevity of your carpet which in turn protects your investment
- Before And After Video Of Residential Carpet Cleaning Rocklin, Roseville, Granite Bay, Auburn
- Why hire a professional carpet cleaner?
- Before and after commercial carpet cleaning in Auburn, California
- How to get rid of pet stains and odors.
- What is grout sealing?
- Want to sleep like the Boxer and the Monkey?
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Why steam clean your carpet?
- Carpet Cleaning Auburn, Ca
- California Regional Fire Academy